Jr. Datawarehouse Developer
As a Data Warehouse Developer, you are, together with your colleagues and the Solution Architects, responsible for the development of our data warehouse and the further design and development of our BI and Analytics architecture. You have many intensive contacts with our internal and external stakeholders, mainly highly educated specialists.
In terms of content, your challenge is to ensure the timely and correct integration, migration and accessibility of the requested data for our clients. In addition, as a team, we design and implement the data models for the primary systems of our organization. Stater is working on new and innovative BI solutions in close cooperation with our (offshore) partners. Further duties and responsibilities include:
- You will contribute directly to the achievement of the objectives for The BI services as formulated above.
- You combine technology and communication, that means knowledge of IT and making connections with stakeholders and clients.
You are a junior Datawarehouse Specialist with good analytical and technical skills who is looking for a job where you can continue to develop your qualities. By nature, you are solution oriented, proactive, communicatively strong and a real team player.
What else do you bring? You have:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in IT/Computer Science related study;
- Experience with designing technical data models;
- At least 1 year of experience with Informatica Data Engineering Integration (DEI);
- Already worked with SQL/XML/JSON;
- Excellent soft skills and good communication skills;
- You enjoy to deliver quality and work accurately, but are flexible enough to also high-level results when this fits the purpose;
- You take responsibility for your own work and are keen to contribute to the team goals.
It is also preferable when you have:
- Experience with Hadoop;
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hive, Spark, HDFS;
- Knowledge of Linux commands and scripting experience;
- Knowledge of Java/Scala/Python with combination of Spark;
- Knowledge of version control tools like git, svn etc.
- All the room to keep developing your skills and to get the best out of yourself.
- A gross annual salary of up to € 59,000 based on a 40-hour working week including our personal sustainable employability budget, which allows you to flexibly determine your own terms of employment. For example, you can use the budget to enjoy extra days off or to follow a training course or to buy a bicycle;
- An annual variable remuneration of 6.5% on average;
- Free use of the NS Business card or a mobility budget;
- A good pension scheme.
We offer you a challenging position in a complex environment. Here you can use your talents and there is a lot of room for initiatives and personal development.
This vacancy at Stater can become your new job: apply directly via the button below.
Good to know: When you start working at Stater, you are expected to take the bankers’ oath within three months of joining. In case of equal suitability, internal applicants have priority on the procedure.Direct solliciteren E-mail deze vacature Bel Nouscha Donkervoort