Sr. Datawarehouse Developer
As a Datawarehouse Developer you are responsible, together with your colleagues and the Solution Architects, for the development of our data warehouse and the further design and development of our BI and Analytics architecture. You have frequent and intensive contact with our internal and external stakeholders, mainly highly educated specialists.
Your challenge is to ensure the timely and correct integration, migration and accessibility of the requested data for our customers. In addition, as a team we design and implement the data models for our organization’s primary systems. Stater is working on new and innovative BI solutions in which we work closely with our (offshore) partners. Further tasks and responsibilities are:
- You will contribute directly to the realization of the BI service objectives as formulated above.
- You combine technology and communication, so you have broad knowledge of IT and are a connector.
You are an experienced Data Warehouse Specialist with good analytical and technical skills. You are solution oriented, proactive, communicatively strong and a true team player.
What else do you bring:
- WO/HBO work and thinking level;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience designing technical data models (relational and dimensional);
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Informatica BDM
- You have extensive, recent hands-on experience with Big Data techniques such as Hadoop/Hive/Nifi/Ambari/Unix/MariaDB
- You also have extensive experience with SQL/XML/JSON
- We like it when you already have knowledge of MongoDB, but this is not a hard requirement.
- It is also a plus if you already have experience with offshore India collaboration
- You also have excellent soft skills and you are a good communicator.
- All the space you need to continue to develop and get the best out of yourself;
- A gross annual salary of up to € 79.000, – based on a 40-hour week including our personal sustainable employability budget, which allows you to flexibly determine your own terms of employment. For example, you can use the budget to enjoy extra days off or to follow a training course or buy a bicycle with tax benefits;
- An annual variable remuneration;
- Free use of the NS Business card or a mobility budget;
- A good pension plan.
We offer you a challenging position in a complex environment. You can use your talents and there is plenty of room for initiatives and personal development. This vacancy at Stater could become your new job: apply immediately using the button below.
Good to know: When you come to work at Stater, you are expected to take the banking oath within three months of joining the company. In case of equal suitability, internal applicants have priority in the procedure.Direct solliciteren E-mail deze vacature Bel Pascal Brink