In the position of IT Security Officer, you are responsible for specifying and implementing the IT security policy within Stater. In this position, you work closely with IT Operations. You work as part of projects, as well as independently. The IT Security Officer understands the importance of IT security within the organisation and is able to clarify and propagate this.
You help the business move forward by making every step as safe as possible. You think along, give advice and work together with our development teams to embed information security in the early stages of our products.
In short: continuous co-creation and security by design!
The Stater organisation is your largest client and working together with the business is one of your key drivers. You will take up a key position in securing the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the information stored in the systems of our customers, their consumers, business partners, suppliers and our own employees.
• Functional and technical management of security applications; Data Discovery, Data Loss Prevention and Privileged Access Management.
• Vulnerability Management, System Hardening and Patch Management
• Checks on security criteria, coordination and reports on incidents, providing risk analyses and recommendations for measures or incidents.
• You further ensure compliance with (changes in) the security policy by addressing behaviour, giving advice and information to users, (project) managers and employees and, where appropriate, customers.
• Promoting security awareness by teaching teams to apply security by design, among other things.
• Collecting and registering information about prevailing security measures.
• Testing IT purchases against policy and standards, selection processes and against architecture and IT policy. Assessing technical and organisational compatibility. Provides purchase advice on IT security products.
• Maintaining contacts with IT Security suppliers.
• Monitoring external developments in the field of security and translating these into relevant advice.
• Facilitates penetration testing.
• Threat modelling sessions to Agile Development teams.
• Higher education, with security as your study programme
• At least 4 years of work experience. Preferably in the financial sector
• Knowledge in the fields of IT, ITIL Security management
• A.O. and compliance are a bonus.
• Knowledge of Agile Manifest and Scrum framework.
• Information security (IS) professional qualifications, such as CCSP, CISSP, CISM or OCSP is a bonus.
• Knowledge of IS risk management (frameworks) such as ISO27K.
• Demonstrated affinity with matters such as:
• Security processes, technologies and architectures
• Application security,
Your competencies and abilities:
• Strong analytical skills;
• Advanced communication skills, both verbally and in writing in Dutch and English;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Strong in conveying knowledge;
• Plenty of room for continued development and maximising your potential;
• A gross annual salary of up to € 72,000 based on a 40-hour working week, including our personal sustainable employability budget, for added flexibility to determine your own employment conditions. For example, you can use the budget to enjoy additional days off, attend a training course or buy a bicycle while enjoying maximum tax advantage;
• Dutch Railways Business Card or a travel allowance;
• Homeworking allowance;
• A competitive pension scheme;
• We offer you a challenging position in a complex work environment. You will be able to use your talents with plenty of room for initiatives and personal development. This vacancy at Stater could be your new job: apply now by pressing the button below.
When you come to work at Stater, you are expected to take the banker’s oath within three months of joining. In the event of equal suitability, internal applicants take priority in the procedure.