You are an energetic Database Administrator with a great interest in automation and eager to learn new techniques. You understand the importance of learning and managing multiple database management systems. You have extensive experience with SQL Server and PowerShell. Knowledge of MongoDB and of databases in the Cloud are a bonus. You like to take initiative and responsibility and you feel the need to continuously develop. You deem working in a complex environment with many databases a challenge.
As a Senior Database Administrator, you are responsible for the management and maintenance of databases and specific Stater applications. You implement security baselines as suggested by Security Management. In addition, your work consists of the installation, maintenance, monitoring and tuning of database servers in a complex IT environment. You formulate standards and guidelines, advise users, implement automation, solve problems and proactively come up with proposals to improve the use of SQL (and Sybase).
You act as the point of contact for matters arising from incident change management, problem management and configuration management processes and you develop scripts yourself. In this position, you work within an experienced team, in which you find the required high degree of automation particularly appealing.
• Higher education or equivalent ability;
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a SQL server database administrator;
• Knowledge of the Windows OS platform (2016 and later);
• Knowledge of PowerShell;
• Experience with Database performance and tuning;
• Bonus: Knowledge of MongoDB;
• Knowledge and experience in a SAFe/Agile/Scrum work environment;
• Proficient in the Dutch and English language.
• Plenty of room for continued development and maximising your potential;
• A gross annual salary of up to € 72,000 based on a 40-hour working week, including our personal sustainable employability budget, for added flexibility to determine your own employment conditions. For example, you can use the budget to enjoy additional days off, attend a training course or buy a bicycle while enjoying maximum tax advantage;
• Dutch Railways Business Card or a travel allowance;
• Homeworking allowance;
• A competitive pension scheme.
We offer you a challenging position in a complex work environment. You will be able to use your talents with plenty of room for initiatives and personal development. This vacancy at Stater could be your new job: apply now by pressing the button below.
Additional information: When you come to work at Stater, you are expected to take the banker’s oath within three months of joining. In the event of equal suitability, internal applicants take priority in the procedure.